domingo, 26 de marzo de 2017

Second Period... First entry



Today was my first class in English Access, and I felt Little nervous.The class started with the activity called “Bus stop”,  Some students develop the activity in a good way some others don’t. After that, I started my class asking them some questions about the previous class which it was good because they remembered many things about the last class.

 Then, I had students working in pairs where they need to fill in the blanks using simple present. After that, students have to create a conversation in trios in which they have to perform the activity for two minutes, and students developed the activity in a very good way.

I like this group because they really like to participate, they asked a lot of questions about things they don’t know which I think is very nice because I noticed they want to learn English.


 By the other hand, it was a big challenge for me to teach in English Access because I had to teach with the lesson plan the teachers have created which was a little uncomfortable for me, but at the end I think I did it well. There is something incredible about those kids; they caught the information in a very good way and that motived me a lot because now I know that I can develope a lot of creative activities with them and for sure they are going to participate. 



1 comentario:

  1. Hello, Jennifer!!, As I read you had an amazing class by the particiaption of your students during the whole class at English Access Program, and you know you have a big advantage because you have to work with the lesson plans teachers already had prepared. Just make sure that all your students feel comfortable with the warm up activity because it is the beginning for a good class. You did a great job!!

    ResponderEliminar