miércoles, 1 de marzo de 2017

My last practice




My last teaching practice was on February 23rd. This time I felt more comfortable for was my last practice with them and I knew them a little bit more, so I started the class with a warm up activity called “Draw it all”. Students participated in all the activities in a very nice way, but there is a big problem with them. As they are in a very basic level, they speak Spanish all the time; they do not practice English, so is kind of difficult trying to make them speak English.

In the middle of the class some students were not paying attention, so I tried to get their attention by standing in front of them and it was a nice technique because they realized what was the problem, so it was no necessary to ask them to be quiet. 

This experience was very nice for me because I was getting accustom to my group, but unfortunately, I had to say good bye to my group which was kind of sad for me, and I hope my coming experiences could be nice as this one.


1 comentario:

  1. hello Jenn, i could read that you developed many activities in which students interacted a lot, you did a good job! keep going like that.

    ResponderEliminar