Today i had my first teaching practice i was nervous for i had new students and i had to teach in Advanced English it was the first time for me to have an andvanced group. I arrived very early in order to write the objective and agenda; i provided them some pieces of papers so that they could write their names.
After that, I started the class by doing a warm up activity called "pass the two balloons" in which i played some music and the student who got the balloon had to answered some questions about the previous topic. Students participated in a good way.
Later on, I continue with the grammar presentation and the grammar point which was the difficult part for me " grammar explanation" i felt kind of nervous because was the first time for me to explain grammar in an dvanced English group, but everything was fine ;
they already knew about the topic,so it was easy for me to give them explanations about it. I had them working on their books while i was monitoring what they were doing. At the end of the class i made a pair activity in which students had to create a mini conversation and for that i provided some feedback.
Finally, I felt comfortable because they have knowledge about lot of things, so they follow your instructions in a very good way and they participated a lot ,so that makes the class easier in some way.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario